There are two options for meeting your driver at the airport (specified at time of reservation):
Meet and Greet Airport Pick-Up
Our chauffeur will park the vehicle and meet you inside of the airport terminal. He will be holding a personalized name sign so that he is easily identifiable.
- Domestic Flights - Passengers will meet the chauffeur inside the terminal in the baggage claim area.
- International Flights - Passengers will meet the chauffeur inside the terminal outside of customs.
Please note: We will always meet & greet unless an express airport pick-up is requested or instructed by the office.
Express Airport Pick-Up
The chauffeur will pick you up outside the terminal instead of parking and meeting you inside. This is done primarly at terminals where there is no parking. Express pick-ups are perfect for clients who prefer a quicker exit from the airport and by avoiding parking fees, is more cost-effective The proper procedure for an express pick-up is as follows:
- When you have secured your luggage and are ready to be picked up, please call the office and inform the dispatcher of your terminal number or airport location. If it is after normal business hours, press '0' at any time during the recording to be connected to the dispatcher.
- Our dispatcher will then notify the chauffeur, who will be waiting in the limousine holding lot, to pull up to a terminal door or pick-up area. Our dispatcher will inform you of the type of vehicle and license plate number to assist you with identifying it as it arrives at the terminal.
- The chauffeur will also have a personalized name sign in the window and his hazard lights on.
If for any reason you do not see your Hy’s chauffeur, please contact our office at 800-255-5466 or 203-934-6331.