Where do I meet my driver at the airport?
There are two options for meeting your driver at the airport (specified at time of reservation):
Meet and greet airport pick-up
Our chauffeur will park his vehicle and meet you inside of the airport terminal. He will be holding a personalized name sign so that he is easily identifiable.
- Domestic Flights - Passengers will meet the chauffeur inside the terminal in the baggage claim area.
- International Flights - Passengers will meet the chauffeur inside the terminal outside of customs.
Please note: We will always Meet & Greet unless an Express Airport Pick-up is requested or instructed by the office.
Express airport pick-up
The chauffeur will pick you up outside the terminal instead of parking and meeting you inside. This is done primarly at terminals where there is no parking. Express pick-ups are perfect for clients who prefer a quicker exit from the airport and by avoiding parking fees, is more cost-effective. The proper procedure for an express pick-up is as follows:
- When you have secured your luggage and are ready to be picked up please call the office and inform the dispatcher of your terminal number or airport location. If it is after normal business hours, press '0' at any time during the recording to be connected to the dispatcher.
- Our dispatcher will then notify the chauffeur, who will be waiting in the limousine holding lot, to pull up to a terminal door or pick-up area. Our dispatcher will inform you of the type of vehicle and license plate number to assist you with identifying it as it arrives at the terminal.
- The chauffeur will also have a personalized name sign in the window and his hazard lights on.
What should I do if I don’t see my chauffeur?
If for any reason you do not see your Hy's chauffeur, simpy contact our office at (800) 255.5466 or (203) 934.6331. Our dispatch team is always aware of where your vehicle is and is on duty 24/7 to assist you.
Where should I meet my chauffeur at a cruise terminal or pier?
Due to high security at the piers, vehicles are no longer allowed to park and pick up passengers. Once you depart the ship, please proceed, with your luggage, to the ground level and call our office. Our dispatcher will then notify the driver and he will meet you at the pick-up area. This process can take anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes. To expedite the process, please let us know the correct pier and dock number.
Is the office open 24/7?
Our reservation/dispatch office is open 24 hours/day, 7 days/week for all of your last minute questions or concerns.
How do I cancel or change a reservation?
Cancellations and changes are accepted by phone only. To view our cancellation policies please view our standard policies.
Do you offer WiFi?
WiFi is available in all Hy's vehicles by request
Do you provide car seats for children?
We can provide car seats upon request and can store car seats at our facility to be brought to you upon pick up.
Do you provide beverages or snacks?
We offer complimentary water on all trips. Additional snack and beverages can be added for an additional cost. Please specify at time of reservation.
How much luggage can fit in your vehicles?
|Sedan:||3-4 Large||2-3 Small|
|SUV:||5-6 Large||4-5 Small|
|Stretch Limousine:||3-4 Large||4-5 Small|
|Super Stretch Limousine:||3-4 Large||4-5 Small|
|Sprinter/Van:||8-9 Large||8-9 Small|
|Limo Bus:||10-15 Large||10-15 Small|
|Coach Bus:||30+ Large||30+ Small|