Hy’s Limousine is seeking an assistant manager for our West Haven, CT location. Candidates must be high school graduates with a minimum of 2 years of related experience. Candidates must be able to professionally and effectively communicate with high-demand clients on the telephone. Computer literacy and the ability to multi-task is a must!
Oversee the dispatch department daily. The dispatch department is responsible for dispatching 80+ executive chauffeurs, coordinate vehicle utilization and participate as a member of an extremely professional team within a quality driven service company. The successful candidate will have a track record of accomplishing tasks while consistently focusing on client satisfaction, cost effectiveness and efficiency.
Provide direction and guidance to the chauffeur base to minimize needless delay, expense and service issues. Have a strong working knowledge of the tri-state area and its surrounding airports.
Must maintain constant communication with chauffeurs, management, accounting, and reservations staff. Facilitate an open working relationship between all departments.
In charge of scheduling chauffeurs for the next day. Monitoring the daily schedule and assisting the dispatch department as needed.
Coordinate the movement of all vehicle for service, and drop offs / pick ups, between offices, etc.
- Industry: Executive Chauffeured Ground Transportation
- Position location: West Haven, CT
- Metro area: New York Tri-State
- Salary: Depending on experience
- Hours per week: 40 with occasional overtime requirements
- Job Type: Permanent position
- Scheduling/shift: Holidays/weekends required
- Benefits: Full benefits (medical, dental, 401K). Free skills training, advancement potential.
- Must have logistical experience: Movement and servicing of automobiles (limousines, taxis, trucks, or buses).
- Primary skills: Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook); exceptional verbal and written communication skills; knowledge of ground transportation reservation software (Odyssey, Livery Coach, LimoWiz, Fastrak, etc.) a plus.
- Experience minimum: 1-2 years
- Certificates/licenses: Possession of a valid (violation-free) drivers license, pre-employment and random drug testing.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
To apply for this position please send a resume with "AM" in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the "Apply Now" button below.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.